I am always experimenting with how to shade faces. And getting a super smooth and soft skin tone in watercolor can be tricky. And I have found a good trick that I think you will like because it is easy to achieve that soft glowing skin we all wish we had.
To learn more visit the class page
You will receive:
- Introduction + Supplies video [14:33 min]
- My Skin tone formula + video [9:40 min]
- A Warm Up Painting to get us started [1 hr]
- Our lesson in real time with a finished painting [1 1/2 hr]
- Print of my finished painting